Wednesday, April 2, 2008

They missed me!

The girls have been ALL OVER ME since I "got home" from the Loren Stump class. Even though the class was here in Austin, it's a 30 minute drive both ways from my house, and we went until midnight and beyond several nights. I was able to have some time with them in the mornings, but precious little as mom was tired; at night almost no interaction. So, every minute of Sunday, and every minute I've been home since I've been a mom-magnet. Things are just starting to get back to normal so that they'll at least let me be in a different room than them for a bit. I'm actually a bit surprised that they didn't decide to be mad at me...

2 comments:

  1. I have an image of them pressing you up against the wall, furry bodies wagging, tongues hanging, and doggie smiles all around. Hah!

    Ain't it great to be loved?
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dogs are wonderful! Even if you leave them at the kennel or vet, you're still their savior and the most wonderful person in the world when you pick them up. Glad they don't connect the fact that you're the one that left them there in the first place.
    Cat

    ReplyDelete