Saturday, August 1, 2009

Rosalita's quandry



Hanging out with the girls always makes me feel better. Doesn’t matter how crappy my week has been, how low the bank account is, or how dirty my hair is – they still love me. But notice that I didn’t reference the pantry – if that wasn’t fully stocked, the love might not be there LOL. Rosalita has had a tough summer. She LOVES to be in my lap if I’m up, under the covers in bed. And, it’s just been too hot. If she can stand it, I can’t (a dog’s regular temperature is 102 degrees, so they’re warm little things). She will go under the covers and go to sleep, but she’ll bolt awake and then push out from under the covers as fast as she can, gasping for air. Really quite funny. I have no doubt that if she could talk she’d be saying, “OMG I’m so HOT!”

No comments:

Post a Comment