Sunday, July 26, 2009

Oh, I just LOVE your.....

Of all the comments I get on my website, the one I get most often is, "Oh I just LOVE your beads!."

Well, okay, yes of course I'm lying. The number one top-rated comment is...(I feel a bit like David Letterman here...) is "Oh, I just love the pictures of your dogs!" I guess my feelings would be hurt if they weren't such beautiful babies:



This is, of course, the magnificent Ruby. An all-round good girl. Her claws only look scary - I've not once been scratched by her. Which I mention because would you believe her nails have NEVER been trimmed? And she just turned 11. She was probably 3 years old before I could even hold her paw in my hand - just a fear for her. I've always wondered if trimming the nails is necessary. Our other dogs, who've all had their nails trimmed, must now have them trimmed regularly or they get huge... I don't know if it's Ruby's breed (malamute/rottie) that has something to do with them staying the same length, or that they've never been trimmed.

2 comments:

  1. Ruby, what can I say? She barks the loudest when I come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She knows who the possible suckers are....LOL

    She's big enough that when she asks for food she gets it!

    ReplyDelete